Naomh Séamas CLG – Covid 19 Response
Naomh Séamas CLG have been providing a range of support services for the Crumlin / Aldergrove community including:
- co-ordinating support for local nursing / residential homes
- Providing comfort / isolation packs for staff working in the local hospital / community settings
- Encouraging / signposting members to support other local work relating to support for COVID-19 within the community
- Providing innovative ways to connect people of Crumlin such as interactive videos, blogs, challenges and promoting irish language.
- The club will be providing additional opportunities for the community such as live coaching sessions, bingo, yoga etc over the coming weeks.
The club will endeavour to support any requests for support from members of the community. The club will continue to provide services to young people of the area in order to support physical and mental health and wellbeing during these challenging times.
For further information or to request support please contact:
Paul McCarthy – 07803196029
Martin O’Toole – 07912046577
John Jones – 07980737203